Estate Planning and Probate Administration
– Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
– Powers of Attorney
– Advance Health Care Directives
– Probate Administration
– Qualified Domestic Trusts for non-citizen
– Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRTs)
– Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs)
Areas of representation include:
Judy has a wide breadth of experience and expertise in trust and estate, probate, and trust administration matters. She handles both minor estate planning issues and more complex and sophisticated estate and gift-planning matters. She has
an in-depth understanding of minimizing tax liabilities, avoiding probate, asset protection strategies, and business succession planning that she can employ to
the benefit of your estate and in accordance with Rhode Island law.
The death of a loved one can be a traumatic time for families. Judy can assist with the probate administration process, guiding families through it as smoothly
as possible during this difficult time.
Every client's situation is unique, therefore Judy carefully crafts estate plans tailored to the objectives of her clients.
– Bypass or Family Trusts for Surviving Spouses
– Qualified Terminable Interest Property (QTIP)
or Marital Deduction Trusts
– Generation Skipping Transfer (GST) Trusts
– Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILITs)
The Law Office of Judy Davis, LLC | 20 Newman Avenue, Suite #9003 | Rumford, Rhode Island 02916 | 401-383-4404 | Judy@JudyDavisLaw.com