In the 8 years spent as a state prosecutor working for the Rhode Island Department of Attorney General, she handled hundreds of criminal matters including–driving while intoxicated, assault, robbery, breaking and entering, sexual assault and murder. Since leaving the Attorney General’s she has worked in both the financial services and title insurance industries.
The Law Office of Judy Davis, LLC | 20 Newman Avenue, Suite #9003 | Rumford, Rhode Island 02916 | 401-383-4404 | Judy@JudyDavisLaw.com
Judy Davis, Principal
Judy brings a wide variety of work and life experience to her law practice, giving her the flexibility and insight to handle a wide range of legal issues for her clients. Comfortable in both the courtroom and the conference room, she works to obtain the best possible resolution of her client’s legal matters. Judy will take a thoughtful and detailed approach to all your legal needs, be it crafting an estate plan which preserves and protects your family’s assets to navigating the world of contracts and business law to defending your rights in criminal or civil court.
– B.A. in Political Science from Hobart & William Smith College
– J.D. from Roger Williams School of Law
– Served as the Deputy Director of the Department’s Medicaid Fraud Control Unit prosecuting fraud and patient abuse in Medicaid funded facilities
– Has worked for the MassMutual Financial Group as well as the Connecticut Attorneys Title Insurance Company
– Served on the Rhode Island Juvenile Justice Commission
– Formerly a Special Assistant Attorney General